SOUTH AFRICA VISA REQUIREMENTS
- Two identical passport size (45mmx45mm) photographs on white background showing the complete face.
- A valid passport (valid for 6 months)
- Copy of passport data page as well as copies of existing visa and previously issued visas.
- Self-introduction letter with physical address and phone number.
- Introduction/Recommendation letter from an Employer, where applicable, signed with contact details, (full names of the Employer’s, approved signatories, physical address and phone numbers).
- Copy of international vaccination card (yellow fever card) duly and fully completed by a health practitioner. Any new Yellow Fever Card issued, should be in line with the International Health Regulations of 2005
- Copy of financial status and Reference letter from the bank. (Six months Original copy, Stamped & Signed by the bank authority)
Birth Certificate for Minors/Children travelling with parents. Where applicable, a consent letter/s with copy/ies of parent/s identification card/passport data page.
- Marriage Certificate (Photocopy)